IMEG believes that everything must be constantly tracked and analyzed. We have many proprietary methods and tools we use to do this from call tracking, call quality monitoring, analytics and much more.
Marketing Optimization Methods
Some marketing optimization methods we use are A/B split testing, where we analyze things such as…
- What day of the week gets you better open rates?
- What time of day works best for your content?
- What subject-line style is most effective?
- Does time of day affect click rates?
- What is the best day to do direct mail?
- We can answer all these questions and hundreds more and we base our efforts with your marketing on them to achieve the highest ROI in the industry.
What is A/B Testing? Improve Your Conversion!
At its core, A/B testing is exactly what it sounds like: you have two versions of an element (A and B) and a scale that defines success. To determine which version is better, you subject both versions to experimentation simultaneously.
In the end, you measure which version was more successful and select that version for real-world use.
A/B Testing Marketing Optimization Comparisons
IMEG can test multiple website designs to see which one is more effective, as seen in this example below: